- That retching sound has an everlasting echo in your head.
- Two words: oatmeal bits.
8. The rest of the kids have twenty questions about the origin of the word “barf”.
7. Someone has to clean up that car seat.
6. The smell embeds itself in your nosehairs.
5. It leads every child in the car to reminisce about their best upchuck experiences.
4. Evidently toddler barfs travel in pairs.
3. When dad mumbles under his breath while collecting oatmeal bits from the car interior, children suddenly remember previously forgotten Bible verse on “corruptible talk”.
2. Suddenly lower trade-in value on the SUV.
And the number one reason that I don’t like toddler barf on the Saturday morning family trip to Costco is…
1. Two words: Chain reaction.