Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three things

1. Mrs. Underdog had a complaint about a post from last week. She wasn't sure that I should have posted the video clip with Will Farrell about sympathy for the insurance companies. I thought it was funny, but I am open to input from others. Anybody else think it was unwise?

2. My thoughts about God and life have changed as I have meditated on the simple fact that God had no beginning.

3. My friend and Commenter Numero Uno on this blog, Aaron went to the Desiring God conference this last weekend. The theme of the conference was John Calvin and his influence. As I have started to study John Calvin and the Reformation in more detail and see the current state of the church in America, I wonder if we are in desparate need of a second reformation. I will probably write a longer post on this later this week.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

1.) I thought the clip was funny, but I'm not sure I like their alternative any better. Pretty sure they're not going to be on that plan.

2.) Word.

3.) It was a great time. I wish you could have gone with us, but I look forward to reading your posts!