Monday, March 29, 2010

Three things #104

Expect a lot of Passion Week oriented stuff this week:
  1. I read in one book this week that Jesus' prayers in the Garden of Gethsemane were unanswered. I think this is false. Sometimes, the Father's answer to our requests for relief is "No". And if Jesus' prayers sometimes received a no, I can be certain mine sometimes will too.
  2. My favorite moments right now are spent with the family at the park. Any park. Although it is artificial nature, it is what we have in suburban Texas. Speaking of nature, it appears that our birds from a couple of years ago are building a nest in the wreath on our front door again. Very cool.
  3. Speaking and thinking rarely take place at the same time.

1 comment:

TobyBo said...

I am glad you are back and like your new format.