Wednesday, August 6, 2008

China is beautiful

I found these picture at the site that is linked below. China is a beautful place. But as the Olympics get started, let's not forget that among all the fanfare, the government in China hates the church of Jesus Christ. Pray for the persecuted church.
My friend Aaron (commenter ranking: #1, sorry, Nate) will be in China for the next couple of weeks. There is a chance that he will get to interact with people that have never heard the Name of Jesus. Never. It is simply stunning to me that there are people that have not heard the Gospel.
Godspeed, Aaron.




1 comment:

Aaron said...

Thanks Chris. I will be leaving next Thursday, returning on the 22nd. I really do appreciate your prayers, that it will be a fruitful trip and that God will grant us wisdom to know when to speak and when to wait.