Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three mysterious* things

*Not really, it just sounds better that way
  1. Nothing is worse than seeing your child in pain and not being able to do anything to help. I got to experience that firsthand this week. It makes me more grateful that God saw the sickness of our sin and stopped at nothing to heal us.
  2. I talked at length to my dad about the topic of suffering last week after his small group had a discussion on Romans 5. I wrote a whole post on observations from Scripture about suffering, but as my hand hovered above the Publish Post button, I thought "What qualifies me to say anything on this subject?"
  3. I have iPhone envy. People keep showing me theirs and I get to see all of the great things you can do with it. I wish Apple had them for free, but evidently that strategy would hurt their profitability. At least that's what the guy in the Apple Store said.

1 comment:

TryonMom27 said...

If you get an iPhone can I have one?