Saturday, January 24, 2009

Three things

  1. It is nearly midnight on a Saturday night. It is a true grace that I get so excited about Sunday mornings now. I can't wait to see the people at church. The music will lift my gaze to the Risen Son of God. The preaching will challenge me to take up my cross. I can't wait.
  2. I was painting a rather large room in our house this evening. As I was doing this, I listened to a few sermons and some music using iTunes. It struck me how much my life has been improved by iTunes and the iPod. Not to get too deep here, but God knew that some Apple guy would invent iTunes, that I would be able to have a computer, that I would download a sermon on I Peter that was incredibly relevant, and that I would listen to it while painting a room yellow on a Saturday night. He ordained all of this before time began. Cool.
  3. I love cold cereal. Maybe more than coffee....okay, not more than coffee, but just a little more than ice cream.

No comments: