Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uh-oh, Beware the Anti-blog

I haven't posted anything orginal in quite a while. This is partly due to the fact that I haven't had much to say. But the other part of my excuse is that I have been doing other things. Secret things. Important things.

I have rediscovered the greatness of prayer. The time that I would normally spend writing and watching TV has been spent communicating with the Creator of the Universe. I haven't gotten all of the answers that I want. The chief result has been a change in what I ask from the Father. The Psalms have become more meaningful (Psalm 16 in particular). I am trying to memorize Ephesians 3:14-19, because it is a powerful prayer. Trying, being the key word.

So that is my excuse for less blogging. I am apologetic, but not defiant. Evidently, prayer is anti-blog. And Aaron will just have to be good with that...

:)

4 comments:

ComfyDenim said...

well, since you're seeking first..I wouldn't be apologetic if I were you. :-) we should be following your example.

Aaron said...

...how to respond with something in mockery...hmm... nope.

I still hope against hope that at some point I can begin to blog more, if for no other reason than to grow as a writer.

But you, my friend, are doing just fine. I'm glad to hear that prayer takes priority over blogging for you, I hope that it's the case with all Christian bloggers.

superior said...

clutch bags
ladies bags
mulberry bag
mulberry handbags
mulberry handbag

Anonymous said...

float relocate crafted swap akin cyber counselling brimmed wearing prompting trainers
lolikneri havaqatsu