Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three things

  1. We have a young girl at home that is expressing her feminity in new ways. Emotional* ways, to be specific. I only point this out because I wonder how an evolutionist would account for the existence of emotions?
  2. I don't want to be hasty here, but Obama is President now and it doesn't seem that anything has changed. On that note, there has been a lot of talk about how history will judge Presidencies. If I had that kind of influence, I would be infinitely more concerned about how God will judge my time in office.
  3. Jesus said "do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Well, tomorrow is now today and, you know, He was right.

*Please note the intentional neutrality of this statement. I am not trying to get into anyone's doghouse here.....

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

"Please note the intentional neutrality of this statement. I am not trying to get into anyone's doghouse here...." :::snort::::

Duly noted. We have a girl here that's doing the same thing -but she always did.

I liked your neutrality in point #2, too. I KNOW God was the one who got Elected... He said so. HE is the one who is in charge -- but I'm having a really hard time watching the "Stuff" begin and not cringing. I need to strive to be more neutral. *L*

3 -- And there will always be a tomorrow.

Should you end up in anyone's dog house -- lemme know. I'll be your advocate. My qualifications, You ask?? - Mom to a Melancholy anal retentive drama princess. :-)

Amelia Antwiler said...

*L* You'll never look at connect four the same way again, once you've seen the dark side. *L*