Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recent meditation

I have been thinking a lot about these verses in Proverbs 30:

7 Two things I ask of you;
deny them not to me before I die:
8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying;
give me neither poverty nor riches;
feed me with the food that is needful for me,
9 lest I be full and deny you
and say, “Who is the Lord?”or lest I be poor and steal
and profane the name of my God.

What a really gutsy thing to ask of God. Lord, just give me enough for this day. Not more, not less........

Because You are the bread of life.

Because You have written my name on the palm of Your hand so that you will not forget me.

Because You love me more than the sparrows and they have all that they need.

Because You hate it when I worry about tomorrow.

Becuase Your mercies were new this morning.

Because they will be new again tomorrow morning.

Because You command thanksgiving.

Because You are faithful to Your children.

Becuase You know what I need before I ask.

Because You want me to desire you more than a full stomach.

Because You are good and work all things for my good.

Because you never fail and Your steadfast love endures forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bataelultet [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url]