Friday, August 13, 2010

Three things #175


1. I guess God would not have to keep continually humbling me if I weren't so filled with pride to begin with.....

2. I read a post about an incredible cheeseburger. I consider myself a conissseur of sorts. But Peanut Butter on a cheeseburger? Really? Guess I will just have to try that.....


2a. The best local burger is the Black & Blue at Kenny's Burger Joint. It it is a 1/3 pound burger grilled with Cajun spices and covered with blue cheese crumbles just before it leaves the kitchen. I tear up just thinking about it.


3. One of our local sports stars, Josh Hamilton of the Texas Rangers, finds a way to give glory to Jesus in every interview he does. And he has a knack for doing it in a way that makes it impossible to edit out of the conversation. The story of God's grace for him is pretty compelling.

No comments: