Thursday, November 20, 2008

Three things

  1. So many people from our church have brought us food over the past couple of weeks. It has been great, but I have gained four pounds. What do you do about returning the dishes to people? Do you think it would be wrong to drop them in the mail with an old Newsweek magazine and try to get the Media Mail rate? Just thinking....

  2. I am looking forward to a much more quiet Christmas this year. I hope to accomplish this simply by complaining less.

  3. They are starting to advertise all of the Christmas TV specials. There is only one worth watching in my opinion: The Charlie Brown Christmas Special. Linus' speech makes my eyes misty every year.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love Charlie Brown Christmas.

Amelia Antwiler said...

Ditto what Kelley said.