Friday, April 9, 2010

Three things #114

1. I have the same nightmare over and over. I am in a bathroom in a restaurant and somehow my wallet falls in the toilet. I work up the courage to fish out the wallet and then my Blackberry falls in the toilet. Then the toilet backs up and overflows.

I have issues.

2. There is nothing better than a story about the church being the church. Some really great people in our church had their car catch on fire. No one was hurt, but they were left without a second car. In a large family, this is a significant problem. But the church rose up and someone anonymously (except to God!) gave a car to them. Awesome.

3. I love my wife. I cannot be an easy person to live with. I know this because I often don't like living with myself. But she tolerates me and my attention-deficit-disorder-like need for new adventures and experiences. God has been good to me.

No comments: